In the event of a technical NHSmail query:
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that emails go directly to the national NHSmail team managing pharmacy accounts.
[The general NHSmail national helpdesk may be able to help in some scenarios (0333 200 1133), however it is recommended for pharmacy staff to please email the NHSmail pharmacy admin team rather than to call the general NHSmail helpdesk.]
2. Your email should be short and should include your question, name, position, pharmacy name + ODS (F) code, and your contact telephone number.
3. The NHSmail pharmacy admin team may email or phone you to request further information to progress your query.
4. Please make use of the incident reference number (INC number) provided, and you may re-open a ticket if you are not satisfied after one has been closed.
5. Keep all of the emails just in case further escalation is required. You may escalate such emails to PSNC by emailing PSNC if you have a single or systemic issues that you are struggling to resolve with the NHSmail pharmacy admin team and you have tried the above.